By making a contribution to the Waterville Public Library, you will help to support the organization’s vital work. There are many opportunities to donate your time or make a financial donation. Your support will help to sustain the programs and services of the Library, such as:
- Free programs for area children that help develop literacy skills
- Free programs for children, teens, adults and families.
- Free access to newspapers, magazines, and books for everyone.
- Support of area artists by providing a venue for exhibits and receptions
- Free computer use, which helps patrons find jobs, homes, research colleges and programs of study
- Free meeting space for community organizations
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Examples of Donations:
- You may donate your time to the many activities at the library.
- You may donate your time to volunteer at the library.
- You may donate your time to deliver books to shut-ins and the Harding Nursing Home residents.
- You may consider a donation in memory of someone.
- You may donate money towards any part of the library.
Examples are for new adult and childrens books, children’s programs,
adult programs, youth programs and much more.
- You may also donate a magazine subscription to the library
- You may donate your time to be a computer mentor
You can mail checks or money orders to:
Waterville Public Library
206 White Street
Waterville, NY 13480
Donations and volunteers are always welcome and needed.