By making a contribution to the Waterville Public Library, you will help to support the organization’s vital work. There are many opportunities to donate your time or make a financial donation. Your support will help to sustain the programs and services of the Library, such as:
* Free programs for area children that help develop literacy skills
* Free access to newspapers, magazines, and books for everyone.
* Support of area artists by providing a venue for exhibits and receptions
* Free computer use, which helps patrons find jobs, homes, research colleges and programs of study
* Free meeting space for community organizations
Donations and volunteers are always welcome and needed.